skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's Dexter!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Just Lounging
In case you need some inspiration on how to relax this Labor Day, check me out (doing nothing), here
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYtmblkzcuGGT
Enjoy!
DEX
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Holiday Outfit
Must eat that hat
Don't Judge Me
Just Lounging
Getting ready for Labor Day
Don't Go
Eric leaves....
Hi
Break Free
I know I can make this jump
It's Hot..
Ugh
Elizabethan Collar
my arch nemesis
Elizabethan Collar II
Some kind of Shakesperian torture device
I'm Tired
Can't a guy get a little peace
All wet
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
My new home
Nap
It's was a long first night
About Me
Dexter
Yorkshire Terrier
View my complete profile
My Favorite Things
Food: Purina Pro Plan, and CHEESE (I love cheese!)
Movies: Lady and the Tramp, All Dogs Go to Heaven
Shows: The Dog Whisperer, Any thing on Animal Planet
Songs: Who Let the Dogs Out, Where My Dogs At
Toys: Fleece Lamb with squeaker, green mouse with eyes/ball, purple loofah/squeaker
My Dislikes
Laser pointer, loud noises
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(7)
▼
August
(2)
Just Lounging
I'm baack
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)